Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Nicole in NW Magazine.

In this week's NW Magazine (17th January) Nicole is featured not once but twice.


I apologies in advance for the quality of the pictures, I do not own a scanner so I had to take the pictures using my camera. I figure it's better than nothing, right?


First of all Nicole was featured in the "Hot or Not"  section.
Here's what the had to say about Nicole's look
" The newlywed wastes no time channeling her inner vixen in a violet one- shouldered velvet piece. The dress itself is foxy but all that excess fabric swallows up her tiny frame. It's a good colour choice for her though"  
Nicole was then given a rating of three and a half out of five stars.


Also Nicole was featured in an article entitled "Ditching the Dark" all about the latest trend on ditching the darker coloured locks in favour of a lighter do.





Just click on the article pictures to read them in full size. 

Hope you enjoyed the blog.
X

Full credit:- NW Magazine Australia


1 comment:

Richie Riches for Less said...

i love Nicoles hair dark but I love it blonde..only if her hair is long blonde with the fringe :)) Im not much of a fan of the really short hair. The shortest i ever cut my hair was to my collarbone..